Monday, March 1, 2010

#6 Google Maps

Awww my house looks nice - the satellite image is just after I had mulched my garden!
I also found my new school in Hong Kong, so I know where I'll be working in term 3. And when I know where I will be living, I can get directions from home to school! Maybe I'll even search for coffee shops between home and school... now that is a handy idea.

I played around with the Google Maps Directory. So many options, so little time! I did check out the Sydney Harbour Beaches map :-) The other options will have to wait for another day.

Very handy site to know about.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    That is cool you are moving to HK. Sorry I just read your comment tonight...not expecting people to comment on this exciting blog:)
    My email is rclimie@gmail.com if you wanted to ask me anything about living and working here...i am from Canada, and have lived here 10 years now! Watch out you may never leave:)

    ReplyDelete