Hi there. I apologise for having such a boring title for my first blog! You'd think I could think of something a bit more exciting... but no.
Anyway just a quick introduction. My name is Pamela and I am the teacher librarian in a large school in Canberra. I'm doing this course because I am so far behind in technology, and I'm sure there is much more I could be doing for our students and teachers.
I have the help and support of our IT coordinator, Simon, which is very lucky. After receiving the first email on Monday I couldn't go any further - the blog site was blocked. Simon had to put in the request for it to be unblocked - which took the department until Friday afternoon!
I have recently found out I won a job in Hong Kong, which starts in August, so I'm sure doing this course will be very helpful for my new job. I'm really excited about going!
Looking forward to the next email
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think it's a boring title at all! That's very disappointing about the site being blocked - I'm glad that you were able to get it unblocked so quickly (yes I will consider that turnaround time quick!). Good luck with the rest of the program and CONGRATULATIONS on your job in Hong Kong! How exciting!
ReplyDelete