Ok, still learning how to do this. I've found a few fun things to play around with, but am figuring out how to post them on my blog! I'll keep experimenting...
Hey, nice work! If you look for the Add image button on the editing toolbar when you are creating a post (the small picture of a landscape to the right of the bold and italics buttons and text justifiers etc) this will allow you to add a picture from your computer or even from the web and choose how you want it to be position in your post. Hope this helps:) Felicity
Hey, nice work! If you look for the Add image button on the editing toolbar when you are creating a post (the small picture of a landscape to the right of the bold and italics buttons and text justifiers etc) this will allow you to add a picture from your computer or even from the web and choose how you want it to be position in your post. Hope this helps:)
ReplyDeleteFelicity
Thanks Fiona, it did help. It's not that hard when you think about it! Maybe I'd been at the computer too long...
ReplyDelete