Wow, there must be people with huge brains out there. This was really a bit of an eye-opener to see just how clever the internet can be.
I checked out the links to Second Life, ExitReality and the Warcraft one, and while I was blown away by the cleverness of them all, I was not tempted to join the virtual worlds or even download the plugin for the 3D effects.
I barely have time to fit everything into my normal life and have no desire to set up a second life for myself, or lose myself in online games. I can see that if I downloaded Exit Reality, I could easily spend much more time checking out 3D pages. In fact one of the video links mentioned that - it is their goal that people spend more time on websites. Could be fun, but I'm going to save myself that time and not get caught up in it.
At least I now feel more up-to-date with what is happening in the online worlds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment