Tuesday, May 4, 2010

#12 Flickr


DSC_3281
Originally uploaded by HMStewartJr

Flickr is awesome! So many photos to look at it's almost intimidating. I have been really looking forward to finding out about Flickr, as I had an idea of using it as a bit of a diary when I start my job in Hong Kong. I had heard of a challenge where you post a Flickr photo every day of the year.

After playing with Flickr all morning, I'm not convinced I will still do that. There are such awesome photos from obviously very talented photographers, it seems to me more like an art gallery than a normal person's photo album.

I'll think about it. Meanwhile, I now have a flickr account, and I know how to blog other people's photos, and next I'm going to try uploading my own photos. Gosh I feel clever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment