Saturday, May 15, 2010

#17 Delicious

How cool. I love Delicious. It is all about keeping my inner librarian happy. I love how easy it is to tag and manage my favourite websites! I also love how my favourites will no longer be attached to just one computer. I have just updated to a new laptop, and all my favourite websites are still sitting on my old computer waiting for me to transfer them over. I can now put them all on Delicious, and I will do the same for my Favourites on my school computer!

By the way, the first website added to my Delicious account was the teachertube video that was suggested to us. I'm going to show it at a staff meeting and try and get others hooked on Delicious, so we can all share the fabulous sites that are relevant to what we are teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment