Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ta Dah!!

It's 8.30 Sunday night - tomorrow is the deadline for completing tasks. And I've finished!!

This whole course has been amazing, and completely worthwhile. I have felt more and more clever with each task, and do not feel like such a complete doofus head in the area of Web 2.0.

Mind you, when you say this has been a "small sampling of some of the Web 2.0 technologies", it has been such a massive learning curve for me that I doubt if I could have handled too much more information at once.

I have learnt things that I now use all the time, such as my iGoogle homepage set up with all the gadgets I use, including my RSS Google Reader.

And I'm guessing that I will be using at least half of these technologies on my new venture in a school in Hong Kong.

Thank you so much to Fiona, Natasha and Felicity for all your help and for running this course in the first place. It has been invaluable.

Ok, time for me to do this on my own. First step, setting up a brand new blog ready to keep in touch with everyone when I leave Australia in July.

Thanks heaps!

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome! It has been great reading through your last posts and I know Fiona and Natasha would say the same. Now that you're RSS feed is all set up, you'll have no trouble keeping up with web 2 and pretty soon you'll have mastered web 3 and 4 and...
    Good luck overseas, I am right this minute turning green with envy!
    Felicity :)

    ReplyDelete