I found Rollyo to be fairly self-explanatory, and quite fun. My first thought was that it would be a bit unnecessary for me as I really don't have all that many favourite pages or places to search. But then it hit me that I often do random searches through quilting websites so decided to turn that into my "roll".
I might also do one on Hong Kong just for fun, as I've definitely done a few searches on that lately.
Educationally I would like to have one specifically for Smartboard activities, as there are many, many sites around. I'm not sure yet though if I would use Rollyo or Delicious tagging more often. I think both applications would definitely be very useful in this case, but am not sure if one is more beneficial than the other. Perhaps it's just a case of which one I like better.
Anyway the only slightly tricky bit of Rollyo was experimenting with putting it on my blog. I guess I'll see what happens when I publish this post - I might feel very clever once again! How exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment