Sunday, May 23, 2010
#21 Teachertube
Ok, I've had a better look around now. I have had a little bit of experience with YouTube and TeacherTube, but not much. Especially since YouTube is blocked at school.
I found it easier to search and browse than the Podcasting, and I found heaps of cool videos to watch. I was going to post a Harry Potter American Idol clip - very funny!
Instead I thought I'd check out Dewey clips to find one way I could use this at school. I think I'll be trying the above clip out on my primary students, I think they'll like it!
I did find lots more - some things I'd love to show the kids just for fun, some things I would use in my lessons. I'm sure someone at school can tell me the easiest way to save and play YouTube at school.
By the way, I loved the dominoes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment