The third floor of this building is where my new (Hong Kong) school library will be. It runs the length of the building, behind the trees, and will be connected via a bridge to the school.
Isn't it nice when things just work? I think we can safely confirm your cleverness ;) Are you moving to Hong Kong?? My face is getting greener by the second! Keep up the great work Felicity
Hi Felicity Yes, I'm moving there after term 2, for a 2 year position as teacher librarian. The first 6-12 months will be designing our new library space. I didn't want to go there feeling so behind in ICT, hence the Web 2.0 course. Thanks for helping me feel clever! Pamela
Isn't it nice when things just work? I think we can safely confirm your cleverness ;) Are you moving to Hong Kong?? My face is getting greener by the second!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work
Felicity
Hi Felicity
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm moving there after term 2, for a 2 year position as teacher librarian. The first 6-12 months will be designing our new library space. I didn't want to go there feeling so behind in ICT, hence the Web 2.0 course. Thanks for helping me feel clever!
Pamela